We are looking for a passionate IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of computer systems at United Catalyst Corporation. The IT Manager will supervise the implementation and maintenance of UCC’s computing needs and work independently to complete operational and technical projects.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree required
If this describes you, we want your résumé!
United Catalyst Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.