Become a Partner
Rather than being paid on the outer appearance, the assay finds the actual value of the precious metals inside.
Things can still go wrong for you on assay without a trusted partner:
- Settling on an inaccurate or manipulated sample or assay result
- Losing weight during processing and refining
- Having too much trash or moisture
- Paying exorbitant recycling costs
- Heavily discounted selling of metal
- Lack of transparency, concealing hidden fees, and handling errors
United Catalyst Corporation is the Partner You Can Trust.
- Three decades of educating and partnering with Recyclers
- First professional processor to bring assay to the Recycler
- State-of-the-art R&D and quality control laboratory
- A financial analyst that works on your behalf
- Proud member of ARA, URG, ISRI, and IPMI
The Power of Education.
We believe that an educated recycler is our best customer.
United Catalyst coordinates the shipping of the recycler’s load of converters. After the shipment arrives, the team at UCC weighs, photographs, and counts the lot. You, the recycler, are sent email confirmations throughout the process.
Get Paid Quickly
You can choose to take an advance payment within the first ten days of arrival or when your assay results are final.
Decanning and Milling
Your converters are de-canned and catalyst material is extracted. UCC dust collection methods ensure dust remains with your lot.
Mass Balancing Weights
UCC balances your lot in and out to 1/2 of 1%.
Sampling and Assaying
The end-refiner or approved third-party lab conducts an assay test on a scientifically accurate sample from your lot. This verified assay is the basis for your final payment.
Smelters and Refining
Transforming spent automotive catalyst into industrial grade Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium through pyro- and hydro-metallurgical processes at an end-refiner.